Jujutsu Kaisen 570 Kento Nanami Figma Figure
Series: Jujutsu Kaisen
Product Line: figma
Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
Sculptor: PINPOINT/Max Factory
Specifications: Painted, articulated, non-scale plastic figure with optional parts and stand
Height (approx.): 165 mm | 6.5"
Product Name: figma Jujutsu Kaisen Kento Nanami
Jujutsu Kaisen's Kento Nanami is joining the figma line to rid your collection of curses! The set comes with three face plates, including one with Kento's mouth open and another with his sunglasses off. An alternate hand holding the sunglasses can be combined with this face type. The set also comes with a 7:3 effect part, Kento's trusty cursed tool, and an alternate upper body with his jacket off. For those pesky overtime sessions!
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product
570 Figma Figure: Kento Nanami
"I'm going into overtime now."
From the anime series "Jujutsu Kaisen" comes a figma of Kento Nanami!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses from the series.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· He comes with three face plates including a standard face, a calm face and an expressionless face.
· Optional parts include his cursed tool, a 7:3 effect part, a standalone pair of sunglasses as well as an interchangeable upper-body part to display him with his jacket off.
· In addition, a collar part without a necktie for use with the interchangeable upper-body part and a necktie-wrapped hand part are included.
· An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.